2nd day


Second day is the orientation day in CRRU. At about 9 am we are already in the kind of meeting room in the CRRU. There is the president of CRRU gives some speech and after that he gives us an ID card and take picture with us one by one. In the back of our ID card there is our Thai name. My Thai name is Sasin, and they said that it's means moon.



After break we meet CRRU students who will be our buddy. So we must pick a paper which there is a name of the buddy. So there I got Mint as my buddy.
This is Mint

And after that we go to tour around CRRU. It is really great I think cause CRRU is really wide and beautiful University. Then I got text from Gita that she will take me to walking street near with the university.

After the orientation, I just go back to the hotel, change my clothes and wait for Gita. Then about 5 we go to the walking street. In the walking street Gita buys kind of food the she ask me to try.

The food is made from kind of fish, and it’s taste nice. Then we walk around and Gita buys me something again.

I don’t know what it is, but I really like it. After we look around all over the walking street, we feel tired and Gita take me back to the hotel.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

Day 4