1st day in Chiang Rai


Hi, my name is Erik Candra Pamungkas, I'm student from University of PGRI Yogyakarta who sent to Chiang Rai specialy in Chiang Rai Rajabhat University to join SEA-Teacher program. So this blog is about my experiencs in Chiang Rai, and for my first post is about my first day in Chiang Rai.

My first day in Chiang Rai was started when I was reach the airport at January 22 2018.  I was really excited, but I got a bad thing cause I found my bag was broken and I lost one wheel of it. I’m not really worried about it cause I'm not lost any of my stuff in my bag.

Then Ms. Nok pick me up and take me to the C&C hotel near with the CRRU. In the hotel I meet my roommate Winthrop Reola. He is from Philippines. I was really tired that time, then I decide to sleep. But Winthrop wake me up cause there is someone want to meet me. It was Gita, she was 4 batch SEA teacher who sent in my university. She want to meet me cause I have her packet from my friend.  After I give her packet and short introduction then I continue my sleep.

I thought the boys was only me and Winthrop, but in the evening Retsa arrived in the hotel. It’s good cause finally there is another boy from Indonesia that I can talk with. 
About 7 pm we went to 7-11 to buy some stuff. In 7-11 Retsa also bought an internet SIM card but the registration was really take long time. I actually bought it too but the registration of my SIM card was failed then I canceled it.

Because of registration of the SIM card really take too long, the other already left us. We thought that the other already back, so I and Retsa decide to go back to the hotel. But the other wasn’t in hotel, and Winthrop hold our room key and he also haven back yet. The I just wait in Retsa room until Winthrop back.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

2nd day

Day 4