Day 10


Today is the third day as a teacher assistant, and I join Ms. Angelica’s class. She has class in M 1.1 this morning, and she teach about prepositions. Actually I should be her teacher assistant but she says that she don't need it, so I just observe her class.





I only once join her class, cause after lunch I’m go in Darron’s Class. He has M 1.14 and M 1.12 after that.


Before his class, he tells me that for Monday I should start to teach M 1.11. And the material is about History of place names. He also gives me an example of lesson plan. The lesson plan is different with Indonesia lesson plan. The lesson plain is quite simple, it just contains teacher activity, student activity, time and the property that we use in teaching.


Then after Darron’s class, I go back to my room and start to create lesson plan for Monday.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

2nd day

Day 4