Day 11-12


Today I’m still as a teacher assistant just like previous day, and tomorrow is the last day as a teacher assistant. But today there is student council election, so there is no class in the morning until after lunch. And after lunch we have class in M 1.11 and M 3.5.

After the class Gita text me that she wants to go somewhere, and she ask me am I want to join. Then I said yes, and about 5 pm she and her friend pick me up. I don’t know where we heading, but I think it’s far from the school.

And finally we stop in a carnival. It just same like another carnival, there are food, chlotes and some games.


First we try a game and if we win we can have a big doll. The rule is we should hit the yellow thing with a ball but we can’t drop the purple thing. We must pay 20 baht for it, and we have two chances to throw. But I don’t get anything cause in the first throw I miss it and for the second throw I drop the purple thing.



Then Gita try another game, but this time I don’t want to try. She try twice but she don’t get anything. We also try to play bingo but also don’t get anything.

After we try some games in the carnival, then we go to find dinner.



We stop near with Clock Tower and we buy something there. I don’t know what the name but the taste is good. While we eat, the light around the Clock Tower is turn off and its start to play song.



The 12th day is last day as a teacher assistant. So, today I still doing the assist in Darron’s classes. We have two periods in M 1.12 and another three classes after lunch. After his class Darron give me some tips to tech in the Monday.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

2nd day

Day 4