Day 22


Today is my 22nd day in Chiang Rai, and I still have a class to teach today. I have M 1.11 but the class start at 13.30.

In the morning Ms. Ding take me and Winthrop to White Temple. Actually it’s my second time cause yesterday I already visit White Temple. There, I just wait in the cafĂ© with Ms. Ding, and I’m not join Winthrop to the temple.

I ask Ms. Ding to take me to Central Plaza to exchange my money cause I’m already out of baht.

Then we back to the school again after lunch because I have class to teach today. Actually I have two periods to teach, but the student ask me to teach only one period cause they have to prepare the Chinese New Year. So I use the one period to present their homework. In the previous meeting I give them homework to draw their family and give descriptions.


But some of them do not do their homework. So I keep ask them to describe their family to the class. There is one girl, she do not do her homework, but she’s crying when I ask her to describe her family to the class, cause she don’t wanna do that. Then I just ask her to go back to sit.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

2nd day

Day 4