Day 4


The observation day is start today. But actually in the schedule, it’s start at January 23 but we just move to the school at 24, so we just can start the observation this day. I just join some class and learn how they teach here.


This is my mentor, Darron Charlesworth. He is from Australia and he is teacher in English Program.

I like the way he teach because his students always happy when he teach.

Yesterday I was asked Gita to accompany me to find an internet SIM card. Because my SIM card that I buy in the airport is only active for 5 days. Then she said that she’ll free in the evening.

Then about 5 pm she’s pick me up. The first place is already closed, but the place is near with the Flower Festival. So we decide to go to the Festival and take some picture before we go to find the SIM card.







After take some picture and look around the Festival, we continue to find the SIM card. Finally we found it. I said that I need a SIM card that active about 30 days and contains about 5 GB or maybe more. But there is no SIM card like what I want. And they have SIM card with 30 days and it’s unlimited. I don’t have another choice, so I decide to buy that SIM card.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

2nd day