First day and second day teaching


This is my first day of my teaching. Today I have two periods in M 1.11 and it start at 13.30 after lunch. The material is about History of place names.
First I explain about the meaning of town names, then I ask the student to match the names of the town with the meaning. And in the end I ask them to pick one of the town and draw how the town looks like. So, they should guess how the town looks like. In my first time teaching, some of my students are mess around and I can’t handle the class.
After the class, Darron tell me that I need to speak louder cause the students in the back can’t hear me, and I also I need to write more clear.

Second day teaching
In my second day of my teaching, I have class in M 1.13 in the morning. It is two periods, and what I teach is about describing people.
The class is different, cause it more quiet and they are not messing around, not like my previous class.
I’m teach about describing people. So first I read some vocabulary and let them repeat. For the practice I ask them to complete sentences. And in the last I ask them to draw their family and write the descriptions in each person.

After lunch I have nothing to do, so I joint Darron’s class in M 3.8 and M 3.6. I’m not teach in this class, but I just observe Darron’s class again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

2nd day

Day 4