First weekend


Today is the second day of the observation. Today I join Anne’s class. Anne have different way in teaching than Darron. She always give free time to the student when the have finish their task, or sometimes playing games with the students.



Actually today is the last observation and this is my first weekend, but I don’t have any plan in the Saturday and Sunday.


Then I just stay in my room with my laptop. I try the WIFI in my room and I just realize that it’s quite fast. It is about 3.6 mbps. That’s good cause the speed of my SIM card only 1 mbps.

So I use the WIFI to download some games in steam. So my first weekend just stay in my room without going anywhere, and playing games with my laptop.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

2nd day

Day 4