Last weekend in Chiang Rai


Yesterday I was felling unwell, but today I feel better. Today is my 5th day teaching. I have class in M 1.12 in the morning and M 1.13 in the afternoon. But I only teach M 1.12 cause Ms. Pirun will take me and Winthrop to Singha Park.

Then after lunch, Ms. Pirun take me and Winthrop to  Singha Park. Actually we want to look around with shuttle bus, but the shuttle bus is unavailable.







So we just take walk and take some picture there. Ms. Pirun is not coming with us, but she just wait in cafe.
When we already tired, we find Ms. Pirun in the cafe. There I buy a doll and a t-shirt. I thought we just gonna back home, but Ms. Pirun take us to tea field.




And about 4 pm we just go back to school.

In the Saturday I just sleep all day cause I feeling unwell again.
In Sunday I still felling unwell but I’m getting better in the afternoon. Today mint will take me to White Temple. She says she will pick me up about 1 pm, but she pick me up about 3 pm.
She arrive at my school with Dina and Rafiqa, and also Dina’s buddy Fluke. There are only two bike, so I use one bike with fluke, and Mint, Dina and Rafiqa use one bike for three.


We need to pay 50 baht to the White Temple. There we take many picture cause White Temple is most popular destination in Chiang Rai.






Then I remember that one week again I should back to my country and my bag is broken, so I ask mint to take me to Big C cause I want to buy a new bag. In the Big C I found that bag that I want is unavailable. Last time I check the price just about 800 baht, but now the price is 1190 baht. So I have no choice, then I just buy that bag.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

2nd day

Day 4