Second weekend


This is my second weekend in Chiang Rai, but I still don’t have any plan for my weekend. So in the morning I just stay in my room, just like previous weekend.

Actually yesterday I ask Gita to accompany me to find a keyboard. And in the evening we go to the Big C. Big C is kind of supermarket.
In the Big C we don’t found the keyboard that I want, but we found a bag. It’s quite cheap, just about 800 baht. I really want to buy a new bag cause my bag was broken, but not for today.


Cause we don’t found the keyboard, we move to the Central Plaza. It is not so far from Big C. in the Central Plaza I see cheap mouse pad and I decide to buy it, but I forget about the price. Then after we look around, finally I found my keyboard.


I also found a good thing. There is D.Va mouse pad, and the price is 890 baht. I really want it but it is expensive for a mouse pad.

We not go back to school after buy the keyboard, but we go to Saturday walking street. The walking street is near with flower festival. I also meet Retsa in the walking street.
Cause today I haven’t dinner today, I try to find diner in the walking street. I still confuse about what should I eat, but then I found halal food there.

Sunday
In the Sunday I also have no plan to go anywhere. So, in the afternoon I and Winthrop go out around the school to find diner and also I want to fin marker and some pen.
Winthrop says there ii a shop in the north of the school. But when we there, the shop is closed.
We decide to go to the restaurant in the south of the school. But the restaurant is also closed.
Then after we look around but we don’t found a place to eat, we decide to go to the north of the school again. There is one shop open, and we already hungry, so there is no choice.

All the menu is in Thai word, so we can’t read it. The good thing is, there is picture of the food, so we can order by point that we want. Winthrop even order two kind of food, I don’t know maybe he’s really hungry. Then after we have our dinner, we go back to school.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

2nd day

Day 4