Day 23


Actually today I have class to teach, but today they’re celebrating the Chinese New Year so there is no class for today.

Yesterday I ask Mint‘s help to accompany me to find present to Darron and Gitta. She was said that she will free in the afternoon. So, about 4 pm I wait her while wash my clothes. But then she’s text me that she’ll pick me up at 7 pm. Then I continue to wash my clothes while wait her.

Then about 7 pm she’s arrive in my school with her two friends, Pong and Kat.



First, we go to the night bazar, but I don’t found anything for Darron and Gita. But there, interest with bracelet. I really want to buy it but the price is expensive, it is 100 baht for one bracelet.

Cause I don’t found anything to Darron and Gita, then Mint take me to walking street. But we stop cause we found kind of shop that they sell a souvenir. In that shop I found something good for Gita.

Then we go to walking street to buy some bracelet, after the walking street we go to shop near with CRRU to find present for Darron.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Last weekend in Chiang Rai

2nd day

Day 4